Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Diana West
DIANA WEST, author of “American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation’s Character”
- Consequences of the U.S.’s historical attempts to accommodate Soviet communism
- The depth of Soviet subversion of American government and civil society from the 1930’s to the end of World War Two
- Did the USSR play a role in the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor?
- How American officials loyal to the USSR diverted wartime resources from U.S. troops and penetrated the U.S. atomic program
- What a new Ken Burns documentary left out about the national security crisis that FDR faced
- What can the U.S. learn from the ideology of communism to help combat the moral dilemma it faces from radical Islamism?
- Why communism and Islamism have both been divorced from their crimes in American culture
- Historical Communist Party connections to current European Union officials, and even President Barack Obama
- Jihadist penetration and subversion in the U.S.
- Stealth jihad and the manipulation of Western political thought
- U.S. government agencies turning their backs on the ideological threats of today?
Latest posts by Secure Freedom Radio (see all)