With Sam Faddis, Joe Bosco, and Reggie Littlejohn
- The current “war on free speech” going on in the United States
- What does the Biden administration define as “disinformation”?
JOSEPH BOSCO, Former China Country Desk Officer, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Former Director of Asia-Pacific Disaster Relief and Humanitarian Affairs, Fellow, Institute for Corea-American Studies (ICAS) and the Institute for Taiwan-American Studies
- How likely is it that the CCP will invade Taiwan in the coming months?
- China’s takeaways from the U.S. involvement in the Russia-Ukraine war
- Why the United States must be clear in its intent to defend Taiwan
- A “Disinformation Governance Board” that the DHS is considering
- Vaccine passports being considered in the United States