Book Release Press Conference: The CCP is at War with America
Purchase the Report HERE.
The Center for Security Policy has just released a new “Team B” product – an exercise in competitive analysis that strongly challenges the Director of National Intelligence’s September 2021 conclusion that the provenance of the SARS-CoV-2 virus cannot be determined. The Team, co-chaired by former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Pete Hoekstra and former Deputy Under Secretary of Defense Lieutenant General William “Jerry” Boykin, U.S. Army (Ret.) and comprised of intelligence professionals, other national security practitioners and subject matter experts, concluded that:
- There is no evidence that the virus emerged naturally;
- There is, by contrast, significant circumstantial evidence that it came from a PRC biological weapons laboratory; and
- The virus was deliberately unleashed on the world by the Chinese Communist Party when it allowed millions of travelers from Wuhan to fly internationally, even as it was locking down movement within China
The authors, identified collectively as Team B III (in the tradition of the official group that produced the first Team B exercise in competitive analysis in 1976 and a second one sponsored by the Center for Security Policy in 2010 entitled, Sharia: The Threat to America), call their report: The CCP is at War with America. Acclaimed China expert Gordon G. Chang wrote the Foreword.
The book can be purchased HERE.
- Webinar: US policy toward the unrest in Israel and Saudi Arabia’s rapprochement with Iran - March 16, 2023
- Webinar: Europe’s worst war since WWII - February 27, 2023
- Webinar – Judicial reform: A means of saving, not endangering, Israeli democracy - February 8, 2023