With Mark Helprin
MARK HELPRIN, Novelist, journalist and conservative commentator, Member of the Council on Foreign Relations:
- Putin: partner, adversary or something in between?
- Did Russia want to bring Donald Trump to power?
- The danger from the modernized Russian nuclear program
- How a weakening NATO has emboldened Putin
- Potential for miscalculation and conventional conflict tin Europe
- The success of China establishing hegemony in Asia
- Is Beijing preparing for conflict?
- What the Chinese demographic crisis means for potential conflict
- Implications of call between President-elect Trump and Taiwan
- Might Japan and South Korea decide to arm themselves with nuclear weapons?
- Threat from nuclear North Korea
- Pyongyang’s ballistic missile program
- What President Trump should do with the Iran deal
- Should President Trump designate the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization?
- A return to peace through strength
- Social engineering in the military
Latest posts by Secure Freedom Radio (see all)
- Lance Crayon: China literally controls what the world sees - September 17, 2021
- Dr. Richard Fleming: There’s decades worth of information showing the US provided funding to conduct gain of function research on coronaviruses - September 16, 2021
- Chris Farrell: “Exiled emissary: George H. Earle III” and FDR’s betrayal - September 15, 2021