With Hans Von Spakovsky, Diana West and Robert Charles
HANS VON SPAKOVSKY, Manager, Election Law Reform Initiative and Senior Legal Fellow Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies at the Heritage Foundation, Former Member of the Federal Election Commission:
- The Judiciary Committee’s recommends articles of impeachment
- Is the evidentiary basis for impeachment weak?
- Why ‘executive privilege’ cannot be dismissed
- What is Nancy Pelosi’s end goal with impeachment process?
- Dissecting the recently released IG report
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown Up, American Betrayal and Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy:
- An overview of impeachment ‘show trials’
- Implications of the politicization of U.S. intelligence agencies
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author of Eagles and Evergreens:
- Prospects of House Judiciary Committee’s findings
- Has Trump really jeopardized U.S. national security in Ukraine call?
- The reality of the Trump administration’s strong Ukraine policy
- Securing America with Sam Faddis - October 26, 2023
- Robert Spencer: Many Afghan refugees were not vetted when they entered the United States - March 22, 2022
- John Mills: The Biden team always needs an ‘enemy’ to rally the country against - March 9, 2022