Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Dr. Judith Curry
JUDITH CURRY, former chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology:
- What is climate change and why does it happen?
- Variabilities in 20th century global temperatures
- “Climate change” versus “global warming”
- New scientific concerns over the accuracy of climate models
- Mid-20th century “global cooling” panic
- How global climate models operate
- If climate models are inherently flawed, where does that leave the science of climate change?
- Is there an overwhelming scientific consensus on global warming?
- Political influences over climate change research
- What the Climategate emails revealed about the politicization of scientific research
- The backlash Curry faced for speaking out against unethical behavior
- Fights between the developed and developing world over environmental policy
- Can human beings “fix” the climate?
Latest posts by Secure Freedom Radio (see all)
- Pastor Steve Cioccolanti: What are Australia’s “national resilience centers?” - November 30, 2021
- John McLaughlin: Do Americans think that the US is headed in the right direction? - November 29, 2021
- Russel Vought: What Biden’s Build Back Better agenda means for the future of America - November 23, 2021