Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Bill Roggio, Rick Fisher, Bill Gertz, Fred Fleitz
BILL ROGGIO, managing editor of “The Long War Journal”:
- Restrengthening Russian involvement in eastern Ukraine
- Realities on the ground that impact the arming of “moderate” Syrian rebels
- Iran’s influence in Yemen and over Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
- A controversial new arrangement between a Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated group in Northern VA and the National Cathedral in Washington D.C.
RICK FISHER, Senior Fellow at the International Assessment and Strategy Center and author of “China’s Military Modernization: Building for Regional and Global Reach”:
- China’s hegemonic aspirations in the Asia-Pacific region and globally
- Rapid advances in Chinese military technology and its growing share of the international arms trade
- Ambiguities in Washington’s Taiwan policy
BILL GERTZ, Senior Editor at the Washington Free Beacon:
- The Administration’s use of arms control to constrain capabilities of the American military
- President Obama’s troubled relationship with the American military leadership
- How bipartisan will the new Republican Congress truly be with regards to national security policy?
FRED FLEITZ, senior fellow at the Center for Security Policy:
- Why an Obama-Iran nuclear deal will still allow Tehran to obtain a bomb
- The President’s secret letter to Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei
- The Truman Center and other Washington think tanks’ influence over media support for an Iranian nuclear deal
Latest posts by Secure Freedom Radio (see all)
- Securing America with Sam Faddis - October 26, 2023
- Robert Spencer: Many Afghan refugees were not vetted when they entered the United States - March 22, 2022
- John Mills: The Biden team always needs an ‘enemy’ to rally the country against - March 9, 2022