Dr. Mark Schneider: China wants 1,000 nuclear warheads
With Dr. Mark Schneider
MARK SCHNEIDER, Senior Analyst, National Institute for Public Policy, Former Director, Office of the Secretary of Defense, former Senior Foreign Service Officer, US Department of State
- Today, Russia can only rely on its nuclear capabilities to dominate its opponents
- Russian President Vladimir Putin employs a Soviet-style nuclear doctrine: First Use
- Mark Schneider: China seeks to develop a 1,000-warhead nuclear force – The Global Times reports that the U.S. is seriously underestimating China’s nuclear capabilities
- Schneider talks about the Cox Report and how the Chinese Communist Party, “Got the family jewels”
- What is the future of the U.S. nuclear triad?
- Should the U.S. resume underground nuclear testing?
Latest posts by Secure Freedom Radio (see all)