Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Rep. Ileana Ros-Lethinen, Mark Krikorian, Diana West, Jim Hanson
Rep. ILEANA ROS-LEHTINEN (FL-27), Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Middle East and North Africa:
- Reestablishing trust between the Executive and Legislative Branches and securing the border before implementing any measure of immigration reform
- Obama’s policy in Cuba, post-prisoner swap
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro’s search abroad for economic assistance
- Is freedom of expression under threat?
MARK KRIKORIAN, Director of the Center for Immigration Studies:
- The Aderholt legislation’s threat to block DHS funding unless the President changes immigration policy
- Will the Republican Congress be blamed for a Homeland Security shutdown?
- Current enforcement regulations handcuffing border patrol agents
DIANA WEST, author of “American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation’s Character”:
- Lessons learned from European terror attacks dating back to the 1970’s PLO atrocities
- Defending Western culture against shariah blasphemy laws and suppression of religious freedom
- The West’s true salvation must come from the ability to defend its own way of life, not from Arab leaders
JIM HANSON, former Army Special Operations Technical Weapons Sergeant:
- French Police and Intelligence Services “no-go zones” catalyzing terrorism and anti-Semitism
- The lackadaisical approach to home-grown anti-terrorism by Western governments
- Fleeting media attention given to Boko Haram’s African, Islamic Caliphate
- If Guantanamo Bay is under the jurisdiction of the Cuban regime, what will become of prisoners who don’t fit the criteria for international conventions or U.S. criminal courts?
Latest posts by Secure Freedom Radio (see all)