With David Goldman, Jeff Nyquist, Sam Faddis and Dr. Mark Schneider
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die.Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler
- New national security law enacted in Hong Kong
- Are Beijing’s intimidation tactics working?
- Should the US follow India’s lead in banning Tik-Tok?
JEFF NYQUIST, Author of the book Origins of the Fourth World War and The New Tactics of Global War:
- China’s history of smuggling weapons into the US
- An overview of the attacks on American symbols
SAM FADDIS, Former CIA Ops Officer, Spent twenty years as an Operations officer in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe, Former Candidate for Congress, Senior Subject Matter Expert at Axon/Lockheed Martin:
- How the RNC may be exposed to radical elements
- The true objectives of Marxists in America
DR. MARK SCHNEIDER, Senior Analyst with the National Institute for Public Policy, Longtime career in the Office of the Secretary of Defense for Policy:
- The nature of the challenge we face from Russia
- Would Russia and China comply with an arms control agreement?
- Implications of US adversaries demanding unverifiable arrangements
- Chris Iacovella: Wall Street uses “passive index loopholes” to aid and abet the Chinese Communist Party - August 2, 2021
- Ben Weingarten: Why was Donald Trump the greatest threat to the “Ruling Class”? - July 30, 2021
- Joel Caplan: A “biblical” amount of money has disappeared in Chinese stock scams - July 29, 2021