Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Gordon Chang, Morton Klein, Peter Pry, Michael S. Smith II GORDON CHANG, author of The Coming Collapse of China:
- China’s unprecedented demographic abnormalities
- Is China’s belligerent foreign policy a result of domestic desperation?
- Why the United States must impose costs on China for unacceptable behavior
- Reasons why the Chinese Communist Party is liable to lash out in its death throes
MORTON KLEIN, National President of the Zionist Organization of America:
- The existential threat posed by the Iran deal to both Israel and the United States
- Why does Obama still seek a deal despite new evidence of hidden Iranian nuclear facilities?
- Reasons why Iran no longer fears the U.S.
- Is there hope for the US-Israel relationship?
PETER PRY, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security
- Iran’s official EMP doctrine
- The IAEA’s dismal history of failure
- A hypothetical nuclear/EMP doomsday scenario
- Islanding, the state-level solution to the federal government’s inaction on the SHIELD Act
MICHAEL S. SMITH II, counter-terrorism expert and Principal at Kronos Advisory:
- Assessing the strength and credibility of the Al-Shabaab threats against the US
- Islamic State threats against Twitter executives
- Growth of the global jihadist movement counter to the Obama Administration’s earlier narrative