With Mark Helprin
MARK HELPRIN, Novelist, journalist and conservative commentator, Former Senior fellow of the Claremont Institute for the Study of Statesmanship and Political Philosophy, Member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Latest book Paris in the Present Tense (2017):
- The DOJ dropping the case against Michael Flynn
- The weaponization of US intelligence agencies
- A history of the United States’ preparedness for a viral disease outbreak
- What could the US have done to better prepare for the coronavirus outbreak?
- What have the Chinese taken away from the coronavirus pandemic?
- China’s aspirations to dominate the international world
- What makes the Chinese system of government so threatening?
- China’s dominance over the South China Sea
- How the Chinese rely on American capital markets to fund their military technology
- Russia’s nuclear doctrine compared to the United States’
- How North Korea has built up their biological weapons program
- Former DNI Chief of Staff: Chinese espionage in the US is on the rise - October 21, 2021
- Dr. Steve Hatfill: Why did the US government downgrade the effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine? - October 20, 2021
- Michael Listner: There are no capabilities known to the public that can counter China’s new hypersonic missile - October 19, 2021