Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Ann Fishman
ANN FISHMAN, Founder of the Liberty Legal Project:
- A background on Shariah and how it infringes on freedom of expression and religion
- The role blasphemy plays in Shariah law
- An argument that no subjective interpretations on Shariah allowed, while existing beliefs are hypocritical
- The Organization of Islamic Cooperation’s activities in the international community
- Censorship of “Islamaphobic” speech across the globe
- The scandal surrounding Tulsa Police Captain Paul Fields, who was demoted after refusing to visit a mosque for sensitivity training
- Combating intolerance by violating the U.S.’ First Amendment?
- The involvement of Hillary Clinton in the passing of the 16/18 Resolution
- The effort to outlaw the use of Shariah law in U.S. courts via the “American Laws for American Courts” movement
- Susan Rice’s comments condemning an anti-Islam video that she blamed for the Benghazi attack
- Civilization jihad’s impact on the U.S.
- Suggestions on what Americans can do to preserve their freedom of speech
Latest posts by Secure Freedom Radio (see all)
- Securing America with Sam Faddis - October 26, 2023
- Robert Spencer: Many Afghan refugees were not vetted when they entered the United States - March 22, 2022
- John Mills: The Biden team always needs an ‘enemy’ to rally the country against - March 9, 2022