With Gordon Chang, Frank Calzon, Brad Owens and Daniel Perkins
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com Columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, the Daily Beast Contributor:
- The General Assembly meeting
- Are military options against North Korea still on the table?
- Pyongyang’s ballistic missile tests over Japan
- China continues to threaten India’s Northeast
FRANK CALZON, Executive Director at the Center for a Free Cuba in Washington D.C., Former DC Representative to Freedom House:
- Sonic weapon attack at U.S. embassy in Cuba
- What is the extent of the Castro regime’s involvement in the embassy attack?
- Hurricane Irma’s devastation in Havana
BRAD OWENS, Torres Advanced Enterprise Solution Employee:
- The Clinton State Department’s refusal to provide adequate security for diplomats in Libya
- Details on Benghazi terrorist attack
- Why serious resources must be allocated to post-conflict zones
DAN PERKINS, Author of The Brotherhood of the Red Nile:
- Moscow-Beijing-Pyongyang relations
- Will a blockade of North Korea be effective?