Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With John Wohlstetter, Joseph Connor, Harold Rhode, Claudia Rosett
JOHN WOHLSTETTER, Senior Fellow at the Discovery Institute and London Center for Policy Research:
- Outgoing Sentate Intelligence Chair Dianne Feinstein’s criticism of the CIA’s enhanced interrogation program
- Urgent need to ‘backup and harden’ the electric grid to protect against hardware and software threats
- Will the Cuban people see any benefits to the normalization of relations with the United States?
JOSEPH CONNOR, co-author of The New Founders:
- A history of the Puerto Rican terrorist organization Fuerzas Armadas de Liberación Nacional (FALN)
- Cuba’s harboring of FALN bomber William Morales
- The prisoner swap proposed by Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro to President Obama
HAROLD RHODE, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute:
- Fethullah Gülen’s efforts to stop the complete Islamification of Turkey at the hands of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
- A call for religious enlightenment of Sunni Islam in Saudi Arabia and Egypt
- Will an upcoming election unseat Bibi Natanyahu in Israel?
CLAUDIA ROSETT, Journalist-in-Residence at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies:
- What exactly did President Obama mean when he threatened a ‘proportional response’ against the Kim Jong-un regime?
- A need for tougher sanctions and a specific endgame to counter North Korea
- Inconsistency regarding the U.S. governments condemnation of an Iranian cyber attack on the Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- Securing America with Sam Faddis - October 26, 2023
- Robert Spencer: Many Afghan refugees were not vetted when they entered the United States - March 22, 2022
- John Mills: The Biden team always needs an ‘enemy’ to rally the country against - March 9, 2022