Dr. MARK SCHNEIDER, Senior Analyst with the National Institute for Public Policy:
- Russia’s complete modernization of nuclear weapons
- Putin’s violations of the START treaty
- What is a cobalt bomb?
- Development of hypersonic missiles in Russia
- Moscow’s “De-Escalation” doctrine
- Likelihood of a future war involving nuclear weapons?
- China’s “First-Use” policy
- What is the underground Great Wall of China?
- U.S. modernization programs compared to Russia and China
- Iranian and North Korean nuclear programs
- Viability of the American nuclear arsenal
- Lethality of U.S. second-strike capability
Latest posts by Secure Freedom Radio (see all)