With Gordon Chang, Dr. Harold Rhode, Dr. Peter Pry and Sam Faddis
GORDAN CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- Why Trump should walk away from China-U.S. trade deal
- The significance of the upcoming G20 meeting in Japan
- Beijing’s growing aggression against the U.S.
DR. HAROLD RHODE, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Turkish Desk Officer at the US Department of Defense, Author of Modern Islamic Warfare: An Ancient Doctrine Marches On (2017):
- Will President Trump’s Middle East ‘peace plan’ be effective?
- Dissecting Iran’s recent aggression against the U.S.
- John Bolton’s visit to Israel
- Erdogan’s party suffers election blow in Turkey
DR. PETER VINCENT PRY, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, both Congressional Advisory Boards,Served on the Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA, Author of Apocalypse Unknown: The Struggle To Protect America From An Electromagnetic Pulse Catastropheand Electric Armageddon, both available from CreateSpace.com and Amazon.com, Newest Book: Blackout Wars:
- Implications of recent massive blackout in Argentina
- The vulnerability of the U.S. electric grid
- Why we should be concerned with our deterrent effectiveness of our nuclear triad
- The need for assertive arms control
SAM FADDIS, Former CIA Ops Officer, Spent twenty years as an Operations officer in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe, Former Candidate for Congress, Senior Subject Matter Expert at Axon/Lockheed Martin, Author of Beyond Repair: The Decline and Fall of the CIA (2009):
- The reality of the hybrid warfare threat
- An overview of Hezbollah’s asymmetric warfare capabilities
- Michele Gurfinkiel: The French are aware of the Chinese threat and are willing to cooperate with the US - September 24, 2021
- Xi Van Fleet: Mao’s Cultural Revolution was chaos - September 23, 2021
- Gordon Chang: What does reciprocity with China look like? - September 22, 2021