Securing America – A new Saudi-Iranian relationship that could target the US and Israel
With Col. John Mills, Elaine Donnelly and Robert Spencer
Col. John Mills, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Member, Committee on the Present Danger: China
- Is “Peace Through Strength” no longer operating in the U.S.?
- How the U.S. has returned to the military policy of Jimmy Carter
- The importance of Guam and Hawaii when it comes to the U.S. defending Taiwan
ELAINE DONNELLY, Founder and President, Center for Military Readiness
- A shortage of military recruits across the U.S.
- The Army’s revival of an old military slogan to entice more people to join the armed forces
ROBERT SPENCER, Director, Jihad Watch, Weekly columnist, PJ Media and FrontPage Magazine, Author, “Mass Migration in Europe: A Model for the U.S.?,” and “Islamophobia and the Threat to Free Speech,” @jihadwatchRS
- A new ‘agreement’ between Saudi Arabia and Iran
- Could the Saudis and Iran combine forces against Israel or the United States in the future?
Latest posts by Securing America TV (see all)