Securing America – Assessing the US counter-intelligence capability under the Biden administration
With Col. John Mills, Christine Douglass-Williams and Hon. Ismael Benavides
COL. (RET.) JOHN MILLS, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Member, Committee on the Present Danger: China
- The current state of counter-intelligence within the U.S. government
- Is the FBI focusing on national security threats?
- What was the “Cyber Response Group”?
CHRISTINE DOUGLASS-WILLIAMS, Nine-time international award-winning journalist and television producer, Former federally appointed Director, Canadian Race Relations Foundation, Former Appointee, Office of Religious Freedom in Foreign Affairs, Author, “The Challenge of Modernizing Islam”
- What is Justin Trudeau’s connection to the Chinese Communist Party
- Is Canada trying to model their economy after China’s?
HON. ISMAEL BENAVIDES, Former Peruvian Finance Minister
- Why was Peru’s President Castillo impeached?
- Is there hope for the people of Peru?
- What does the political future of Peru look like?
Latest posts by Securing America TV (see all)