With Ken Timmerman, Fred Fleitz, Russ Dallen and Faith McDonnell
KEN TIMMERMAN, President and CEO of the Foundation for Democracy in Iran, Author of Dark Forces: The Truth About What Happened in Benghazi:
- The Deep State’s latest attack
- The propriety of Jeff Session’s interactions with the Russian ambassador
- Qasem Soleimani, head of the Iranian Quds Force
FRED FLEITZ, Senior Vice President for Policy and Programs at the Center for Security Policy:
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ meetings with Russian Ambassador
- Former CIA analyst Edward Prices’ work on the Obama National Security Council
- Media attacks on Sebastian Gorka, Deputy Assistant to the President
- Is the recent Yemen raid really ‘Trump’s Benghazi’?
RUSS DALLEN, President and Editor in Chief at The Latin American Herald Tribune, Head of the international investment bank, Caracas Capital Markets:
- Conditions on the ground in Venezuela
- How Maduro has managed to stay in power
- How can the Trump administration help save Venezuela?
FAITH MCDONNELL, Director of Religious Liberty Programs at the Institute on Religion and Democracy, Director of the Church Alliance for a New Sudan:
- Worldwide persecution of Christians
- Nefarious activity by the government of Sudan
- Is U.S.-led regime change possible in Sudan?
- Mike Gonzalez: Why is America an exceptional nation? - January 20, 2022
- Gordon Chang: There are between 30 to 45 million more men than women in China - January 20, 2022
- John Guandolo: Who is Aafia Siddiqui? - January 18, 2022