With Fred Fleitz, Daniel Horowitz, Lawrence Sellin and Rick Fisher
FRED FLEITZ, President and CEO Center for Security Policy, Former CIA analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Dept., Author of The Coming North Korea Nuclear Nightmare: What Trump Must to Reverse Obama’s Strategic Patience (2018):
- IAEA acknowledges Iran is violating terms of nuclear deal
- Dangers of Iran’s engagement in acts of terror and enrichment of uranium
- Are European leaders’ patience with Iran running out?
DANIEL HOROWITZ, Senior Editor at Conservative Review, Author of its “The Conservative Consciousness with Daniel Horowitz, ”Former Policy Director for the Madison Project, Has contributed to Red State.com, Breitbart, and The Blaze, Author of Stolen Sovereignty: How to Stop Unelected Judges from:
- The battle over the census citizenship question
- Are U.S. courts overstepping their constitutionally delegated powers?
- Is the future of America’s sovereignty at stake?
LAWRENCE SELLIN, Author of Restoring the Republic: Arguments for a Second American Revolution, Retired Colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve, Veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq:
- Prospects of an agreement between the U.S. and the Taliban
- Why the Taliban cannot be trusted
- China’s resource exploitation in South Asia
RICK FISHER, Senior Fellow, Asian Military Affairs at the International Assessment and Strategy Center, Former Consultant on PLA issues for the Congressionally chartered U.S. China Security and Economic Review Commission:
- Implications of China testing ballistic missiles in South China Sea
- The dangers of Beijing’s global ambitions
- Dissecting the under-water Great Wall of China
- Securing America with Sam Faddis - October 26, 2023
- Robert Spencer: Many Afghan refugees were not vetted when they entered the United States - March 22, 2022
- John Mills: The Biden team always needs an ‘enemy’ to rally the country against - March 9, 2022