Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Kellyanne Conway, Adm. James “Ace” Lyons, Andy McCarthy, Gordon Chang
KELLYANNE CONWAY, President and Founder of The Polling Company:
- Results of a new U.S. public opinion poll on national security
- An increasing trend of the American public opposing a disengagement from world affairs
- The consequences these poll findings will have for the upcoming midterm elections
ADM. JAMES “ACE” LYONS, former commander of the U.S. Pacific Fleet:
- Restricted rules of engagement putting U.S. soldiers at an increased risk
- Why the fight against ISIS distracts America from the Iranian nuclear threat
- The infiltration of U.S. government agencies by the Muslim Brotherhood
- Implications of halting Tomahawk Cruise Missile production
ANDY McCARTHY, author of “Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama’s Impeachment”:
- A failure to recognize the threat posed by “moderate Islamists”
- What is the Khorasan Group?
- The Islamic State of Saudi Arabia?
- Potential candidates for Attorney General Eric Holder’s successor
GORDON CHANG, author of “The Coming Collapse of China”:
- Significant developments in pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong
- Xi Jingping’s desired consolidation of power and Maoist rhetoric
- Prime Minister Modi’s White House visit
- Lance Crayon: China literally controls what the world sees - September 17, 2021
- Dr. Richard Fleming: There’s decades worth of information showing the US provided funding to conduct gain of function research on coronaviruses - September 16, 2021
- Chris Farrell: “Exiled emissary: George H. Earle III” and FDR’s betrayal - September 15, 2021