With Andrei Illarionov
ANDREI ILLARIONOV, Former Chief Economic Advisor to Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy
- Andrei Illarionov talks about how and why Russia did not attack Ukraine on Feb 16, as many within the Biden administration had warned
- Illarionov questions the reliability of U.S. intelligence gathering: “There will be no big war from the Russia side against Ukraine”
- What are Russian President Vladimir Putin’s two paramount goals?
- Illarionov argues that President Biden claimed Russia would launch an attack against Ukraine last week in order to draw attention away from the Durham probe
- How does Putin regard Biden?
- What is preventing Putin from invading Ukraine now?
Latest posts by Secure Freedom Radio (see all)
- Securing America with Sam Faddis - October 26, 2023
- Robert Spencer: Many Afghan refugees were not vetted when they entered the United States - March 22, 2022
- John Mills: The Biden team always needs an ‘enemy’ to rally the country against - March 9, 2022