With Russ Dallen, Gordon Chang, Kevin Freeman, and Nina Shea
RUSS DALLEN, President & Editor in Chief at The Latin American Herald Tribune, Head of the international investment bank, Caracas Capital Markets, Served as President of Venezuela’s “The Daily Journal”:
- Tracking the movements of Juan Guaido
- The state of extreme poverty in Venezuela
- What role should the US play in aiding Venezuela?
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- Analyzing the comments of Tsai Ing-wen after winning the Taiwanese election
- Why the US needs to defend Taiwan against China
- Examining the Phase One trade deal
- What should a Phase Two trade deal include?
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author of “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon”:
- The agenda of ESG (environmental, social and governance) investing
- How ESG will impact companies in the fossil fuel sector?
- Why was the National Security Investment Consultant Institute started?
- An overview of ‘moral capitalism’
NINA SHEA, Director of the Center for Religious Freedom and Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute, Commissioner on the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom:
- An update on the state of persecuted Christians throughout the world
- How Africa’s Christian communities are now in Islamic-extremist crosshairs
- What can the US do to combat the persecution of Christians?
- Mark Schneider: China has upwards of 3,500 nuclear warheads – If not more - October 27, 2021
- William Schneider: Space will be China’s next frontier - October 26, 2021
- David Yerushalmi: How the Muslim Brotherhood spreads its ideology - October 25, 2021