Securing America – James Roguski explains a recent development within the WHO
olrat - stock.adobe.com
With Grant Newsham, James Roguski and Robert Spencer
GRANT NEWSHAM, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Senior Research Fellow, Japan Forum for Strategic Studies, Contributor, Asia Times, @NewshamGrant:
- Is China getting ready to launch a war against Taiwan or another U.S. ally?
- Can the U.S. use diplomacy when it comes to dealing with the Chinese?
JAMES ROGUSKI, Author, Researcher, Publisher of STOPTHEWHO.com
- A recent change on the World Health Organization website
- Does the WHO have too much power?
- Recent amendments to the ‘international health regulations’
ROBERT SPENCER, Director, Jihad Watch, Weekly columnist, PJ Media and FrontPage Magazine, Author, “Mass Migration in Europe: A Model for the U.S.?,” and “Islamophobia and the Threat to Free Speech,” @jihadwatchRS
- The Biden administration’s threats to criminalize their political opponents
- A background of the Muslim Brotherhood
- How active is the Muslim Brotherhood in the United States?
Latest posts by Securing America TV (see all)