Securing America – Mike Waller: How China is “capturing” our elites
With Mike Waller, Peter Pry and Joseph Bosco
MICHAEL WALLER, Senior Analyst for Strategy, Center for Security Policy, @JMichaelWaller
- Mike Waller talks about Chinese instigated “elite capture” in the U.S.: “…elite capture is really the capturing of opinions and the controlling of the behavior and actions of elites within our society…and making them work in the service of the Chinese Communist Party”
- What techniques are used to capture these elites?
- Mike Waller talks about Iranian “lawfare” operations in the U.S. and Trita Parsi’s supposed cozying up to the regime in Tehran
PETER PRY, Executive Director, Task Force on National and Homeland Security, Director, U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, Former Member, Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA
- Dr. Peter Pry talks about the prospect of nuclear war between the U.S. and Russia
- Is the Biden administration “covering up” the actual extent of Russia’s combat readiness?
JOSEPH BOSCO, Former China Country Desk Officer, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Former Director of Asia-Pacific Disaster Relief and Humanitarian Affairs, Fellow, Institute for Corea-American Studies (ICAS) and the Institute for Taiwan-American Studies
- Did Xi Jinping give Vladimir Putin the green light to invade Ukraine?
- Is America’s continued policy of “strategic ambiguity” enough to deter the threat China poses to Taiwanese sovereignty?
Latest posts by Securing America TV (see all)