With David Goldman, Scott Walter, Hayden Ludwig and Mike Waller
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- Implications of Huawei’s influence in the U.S. and U.K.
- The race to dominate 5G technology
- Why America needs a national 5G system
SCOTT WALTER, President of Capital Research Center
- The radicalization of the Left
- Dissecting the new “Left 3.0” in the U.S.
- The demise of the Southern Poverty Law Center
HAYDEN LUDWIG, Investigative Researcher at Capital Research Center:
- Arabella Advisor’s “Dark Money” network
- The influence big donors have on the Left
J. MICHAEL WALLER, Senior Vice President for Government Affairs at the Center for Security Policy, Editorial Board Member of the NATO Defense Strategic Communications Journal, Senior Writer at the American Media Institute:
- The indictment of Gregory Craig -former member of the Obama White House
- Will Democrats be held accountable for collusive activities?
- Gordon Chang: What does reciprocity with China look like? - September 22, 2021
- Todd Bensman: When the Haitians saw Biden open the border, they figured, “it’s a good time to upgrade” - September 21, 2021
- Victoria Coates: Don’t put your energy security in Vladimir Putin’s hands - September 20, 2021