With Bill Warner, Phil Haney, Marc Lebuis and Dakota Wood
BILL WARNER, Founder and Director of Center for the Study of Political Islam:
- ‘For Caliph and Country” critical findings
- British Islamists and civilizational Jihad
- Implications of assuming non-violent Jihad is safe
- Dangers of continuing any form of a nuclear agreement with Iran
PHIL HANEY, Retired Homeland Security Officer, Author with Art Moore of “See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad”:
- How the Muslim Brotherhood is the gravitational force in the Islamist community
- Muslim Brotherhood in positions of authority in U.S. government
- Why hasn’t the Trump administration designated the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization?
MARC LEBUIS, Founder and Director of Point de Bascule (Tipping Point), a web-based investigative magazine:
- September 30th terrorist attack in Canada
- Sharia blasphemy restrictions in Canada
- Vulnerability of first amendment rights in the U.S.
DAKOTA WOOD, Senior Research Fellow for Defense Programs in the Heritage Foundation’s Center for National Defense, Editor of the 2018 Index of U.S. Military Strength, Former Senior Fellow at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments:
- The status of the world bequeathed by Obama administration
- How our adversaries have been emboldened
- Is the U.S. Military in a death spiral?
- David Horowitz: 600 plus violent attacks orchestrated by Black Lives Matter through summer 2020 - October 15, 2021
- Robert Charles: Talk is cheap - October 13, 2021
- Dr. Lawrence Sellin: China’s biological weapons program has become more sinister over the years - October 12, 2021