With Ben Weingarten, Robert Charles, Shoshana Bryen and Jeff Nyquist
BEN WEINGARTEN, Founder and CEO of ChangeUp Media LLC, Senior Contributor at The Federalist, Senior Fellow at the London Center for Policy Research:
- Issues with counting votes in many swing states
- The reelection of Ilhan Omar
- The progressive takeover of the Democratic party
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author of Eagles and Evergreens:
- Assessing the current state of the presidential election
- Allegations of voter fraud across the US
- Implications for US foreign policy if Joe Biden wins the presidency
SHOSHANA BRYEN, Senior Director of the Jewish Policy Center, Former Senior Director for Security Policy at JINSA, Mrs. Bryen was for 17 years author of the widely read and republished JINSA Reports:
- What would a China-US war look like?
- Why do the Chinese want the United States out of the Pacific Ocean?
JEFF NYQUIST, Has written for Newsmax, WorldNetDaily, SierraTimes, Financial Sense and Epoch Times, Author of the book Origins of the Fourth World War and The New Tactics of Global War :
- Marxist elements of the protestors around the United States
- The vulnerabilities of the US electoral system
- Radical members of the US federal government