With Dr. Harold Rhode
DR. HAROLD RHODE, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Turkish Desk Officer at the US Department of Defense, Author of Modern Islamic Warfare: An Ancient Doctrine Marches On (2017):
- Understanding the complexities of Iran’s society
- How does Soleimani’s death impact the citizens of Iran?
- What motivates Iran’s Ayatollahs?
- Differences in how the Iranian government and citizens view the death of Soleimani
- How will Iran respond to the death of Soleimani?
- How the US compares to Iran in terms of retaliatory strength
- How will Iran calculate their next steps?
- What will happen if the US pulls its troops out of Iraq?
- How the killing of Soleimani affects ISIS in the region
- What role does Israel play following the killing of Soleimani?
- How should the US act to maximize the deterrent on the Iranians?
- The need for a ‘loyal opposition’ in America
- Michele Gurfinkiel: The French are aware of the Chinese threat and are willing to cooperate with the US - September 24, 2021
- Xi Van Fleet: Mao’s Cultural Revolution was chaos - September 23, 2021
- Gordon Chang: What does reciprocity with China look like? - September 22, 2021