Last month, Kellyanne Conway’s the Polling Company conducted a phone survey of 802 Americans to gauge their opinions on various topics related to shariah law, jihad, immigration, refugee resettlement, the nuclear deal with Iran, and free speech.
In the brief videos below, Kellyanne highlights the most striking results from the survey, which support the thesis that the political and media classes lag far behind the common sense of the American citizenry when it comes to the national security threats of our day.
Part 1: Americans Know Better on Shariah and the Iran Deal
- More than half of Americans now know the term “shariah.” Is this a watershed?
- Americans are deeply skeptical of any deal with Iran. Why have the media and administration told us otherwise?
Part 2: Americans Know Better on the 1st Amendment and Blasphemy
- Nearly 2/3 of Americans believe the freedom to offend Muslims (or anyone) is guaranteed in the Constitution. How has this colored their reaction to the Mohammed cartoon violence in Frank, Denmark and Texas?
Part 3: Americans Know Better on Dangers of Refugee Resettlement
- Americans want the U.S., not the U.N., to determine who qualifies for the refugee resettlement program.
For more information see these Secure Freedom press releases:
- Biden picks BDS activist as assistant secretary for human rights - May 3, 2021
- An asymmetric defense of Taiwan - April 30, 2021
- Webinar: Biden’s national security strategy at 100 days - April 28, 2021